PKSI is a software consulting firm located at Bangalore. We are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Inside Sales Representative (Africa Market) based at Bangalore and present in USA. The ISR must be able to sell our IT Products. Currently in African market in countries like Nigeria, South Africa & other African countries. As an ISR you will be required to fulfil a wide range of responsibilities throughout the Sales Process including Cold Calling, Identifying Prospects and related Sales Support until Closure. Your responsibilities will also include working with additional teams across Pegasus Knowledge Solutions, Inc. (PKSI) to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers in the Advanced Analytics space.
Market: South Africa (Nigeria, South Africa and related). /Prior experience working for Africa Market – Must.
Education Experience and Skills:
- Prospect and BUILD a Sales Pipeline via Outbound Calling.
- Significantly enhance database by researching new Leads, read industry trade publications, peruse industry websites, leverage platforms like LinkedIn etc.
- Cold Call, Generate New Leads and fix Conference Calls, Web-Conference and Face-to-Face appointments with Field Sales Team.
- Identify top targets, work to identify key business needs and complete preliminary qualification for potential Business Opportunities.
- Work with the Field Sales Team on specific Opportunities and help coordinate all sales resources needed for each Opportunity.
- Adopt a consultative-selling approach, learning enough about a potential customer's Business, Budgets and Timelines.
- Meet and Exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Targets as advised by Sales Head.
- 2 plus years’ relevant experience working towards measurable target.
- Prior experience working for the Africa Market (MUST)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Engineering or MIS (MBA preferred)
- Experience in selling IT Services. (Application Development, ERP, ADM etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to work as per Africa timings. ( 11:30 am to 8:30 pm IST)
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- Highly motivated and driven individuals
- Experience with CRM tool and track record of metrics-based performance.